Highliner Charters is located at:
2011 Skyline Way Suite 104
Anacortes, WA 98221
cell (360) 770-0341
Getting to our location at Skyline Marina is quite easy. The town of Anacortes is located on Fidalgo Island, Washington. We're about halfway between Seattle, Washington and Vancouver BC, and are accessible by car or ferry. Again we're 90 miles north of Seattle, WA and 90 miles south of Vancouver, Canada.
By Car From Seattle or Vancouver, BC
- Take I-5 to Burlington/Anacortes/Hwy20 (exit 230).
- Head west toward Anacortes on Hwy 20, about 17 miles.
- Follow the signs leading to the San Juan/Victoria ferry.
- Once you arrive in Anacortes, turn right on Commercial Avenue (Hwy 20 spur) and left on 12th St (which later becomes Oaks Ave).
- Stay on 12th / Oaks and go past the ferry terminal on your right. At the top of the hill Oaks becomes Sunset Drive.
- Follow Sunset Drive until you come to Skyline way and make a left.
- You will come to a stop sign with a Shell station on the right. Go straight through the intersection and the Skyline Marina is about 1/4 mile on the left.
- Turn into the parking lot where you see the tall wooden boat launch frames.
- Park in front of the office and we'll direct you to longer term parking for the day.
Please call us the day before to confirm the meeting time. Try to be a little early so we can get all your gear loaded and leave the dock on time. If you're having trouble finding the marina, just call and we'll either talk you on to the spot or go track you down. There is plenty of parking in the marina area.
This where you make a left on to Skyline way from Sunset Drive.
Stay on Skyline way, through the intersection, passing the Shell Station on your right.
Look for this building on your left and get ready to turn into the parking lot when you see the boat launches. We will gather at our office which is suite 104. Just look for the Highliner Charters sign above the door. In the office you will meet the captain and fill out paperwork for your fishing licenses if needed. Bathroom facilities are available at the office and on the boat.
If we're not there to meet you when you arrive, we're likely down at the boat. Just call the cell number and we'll be right up. (360) 770-0341